Battle Brawler School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Brawler School

A school for the best brawlers in the world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anna, Brawler of Bakugan (Anni)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

Anna, Brawler of Bakugan (Anni) Vide
PostSubject: Anna, Brawler of Bakugan (Anni) Anna, Brawler of Bakugan (Anni) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Found as a human along the river. Family went in a fire. They save Anna from geting burned. They thought water would be peaceful before they got burned. Only there spirts live in diffrent places. Anna was chosed as guardain of water's peace. Anna had a weird mark on her face since she was born. Then Cards fell from the sky and four Cards landed in the river where Anna was. Anna picked them up and four bakugan flew out of them. Ventus Tiggrea, Aqous Skyress,Pyrus Dragnoid, and Subbterra Gorem. Anna had one green eye and one blue eye. Her only family now was the spirts of wolves. She can turn into a wolf. She has a black mask on her face to cover her eyes when she is in public. She wears glasses and a hoodie when she is alone. She doesn't talk much. She likes to see the river and sit under a tree and read a book. Then one night when she was sleeping, Naga came to the river where Anna slept. Naga looked at Anna. "Human, what a second! I sense a aura!" Naga said. Anna woke up and saw Naga. "Huh, who's there?" Anna said. "I am Naga, I want the infinty core which my sister holds." Naga said. "Why?" Anna said. "I want power, I am tried of being forgotten so long." Naga said and disappeared. Anna went back to sleep and had a dream. Something in her dream was shinging and said "I am Wavyen, I hold the infinty core. Do not let Naga have the infinity core. Naga will tear our world and yours." Then Anna woke up. Anna's weird mark looks like a rain drop. Soon Ventus Tiggrea, Aqous Skyress, Pyrus Dragnoid, and Subbterra Gorem became Ventus Blade Tiggrea, Aqous Storm Skyress, Pyrus Neo Dragnoid, and Subbterra Gorem. She doesn't brawl much and wants peace for both worlds.
Back to top Go down

Anna, Brawler of Bakugan (Anni)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Brawler School :: General :: Character and Story-