Battle Brawler School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Brawler School

A school for the best brawlers in the world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Return of the dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkov

Valkov

Return of the dead Vide http://yugioh.darkbb.com
PostSubject: Return of the dead Return of the dead EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Bokama went to the graveyard to remember his old friend, Wolf hydranoid.

"You have never been one for sulking," said a voice. "after all its been years since we last battled."

"huh?" bokama said to himself. "i know that voice."

"you should," the voice spoke back. "i haven't changed..., much." then up rolled a bakugan and popped open. "hello Bokama."

"W...w..Wolf hydranoid!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Bokama said in astonishment. "but i thought-"

"that i was sent the doom dimension, correct?"

"Correct, by hydron."

"But not anymore, remember I was born from drago and hydranoid during a freak incident. So I was able to control the doom dimension. now I returned to make amends by battling and beating hydron."

"Bad news, hydron did a murder-suicide of his father."

"Oh well, at least i'm here to stay."

"right. but what's with your new form."

"I evolved while in there, now i'm lumino hydranoid now. now lets go brawl Bokama."

"Sure, but my named was changed."

"To what?"

"Ben Valkov"

"oh Ben here is my son, Battlix Hydranoid. he hasn't had a lot of training because of the doom dimension, so i brought him with me for you."

"thanks Hydranoid, you know now i have to give each of you different names, right?"

"yes. so we have decided, i will be known as lumino, and he will be Battlix. is that alright?"

"yea, that's fine"
Back to top Go down

Return of the dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Brawler School :: Town :: Grave Yard-