Battle Brawler School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Brawler School

A school for the best brawlers in the world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Amythist Jinx(AJ) Montague

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jinxchan6306
Darkus General
Darkus General
jinxchan6306

Amythist Jinx(AJ) Montague Vide http://www.tagged.com/blue_kitty_ninja
PostSubject: Amythist Jinx(AJ) Montague Amythist Jinx(AJ) Montague EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:16 pm

I'm a Middle School student in a small town with few high ranking brawlers. On the day when Bakugan started falling from the sky again I found three Bakugan, Darkus Diablo Preyas, Darkus Serpenoid, and Pyrus Reaper. That night Naga came to me in a dream and long story short, I am a follower of Lord Naga. I don't often use the doom card, but I will if I'm ordered to, or if I don't like you.
I am an adopted daughter with an older brother. My real father showed up one day and spoke with me about his family's... curse. I can feel the psychical pain someone has, and I can take it away.

Anyway, that's my history, right now: I'm a writer, and I am considered a weirdo but hay aren't we all? I growl and twitch if I'm angry, and... I know way to much about a lot of things.

My Favorite Bakugan: Preyas Diablo
My Favorite Attribute: Darkus
My Favorite Ability Card: DarkFire Shift
My Favorite Character: Masquerade
My Favorite Gate Card: Drag
Back to top Go down

Amythist Jinx(AJ) Montague

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Brawler School :: General :: Character and Story-